Thursday, November 10, 2016

Zombie Art

Finally able to get on here. Between no access and not being able to get up to the rec room area, I have been off the internet. All of my photos are processed on this computer so I can't even use my phone to log on except to do some text.

So today I thought I would share some of my zombie drawings fro
m 2013. I can't believe the zombie craze is still going on. These are just a few of the drawings I have done. Most of them are more alien zombie than human zombie. I like alien creatures.


The first drawing is zombie #6.







The second is a design for a greeting card.


The third is a couple of sketches for bookmarks.

I frequently do sketches for my crazy ideas and then the sketches go into my file. I may use them later. Or just look at them for inspiration for a new idea. I would like to do some t-shirts with some of my designs.

So, even if an idea sounds crazy, make sketches, make notes and then keep them. You never know when you might find a new way to use them.

Terri

1krazyrtist
www.etsy.com/shop/1krazyrtist

No comments: