Thursday, March 10, 2016

A New Painting

I hope you have had a good week. I am running behind as I prepare my artwork for my second coloring book. I am also trying to create other types of art for my Etsy store and I keep losing track of the days.

Today I am sharing the newest oil painting I finished this past week. Also a photo of one of the new drawings for the coloring book.

The painting is 16x20 inches on a nice wrapped canvas. I saw a cool painting on Google recently and was inspired, but when I searched for it a second time I could not find it. Which is good really. I had the inspiration but did not want to actually copy the piece. So I painted from my imagination. I still don’t know if I like it. But it is growing on me, slowly.





The drawing was inspired by Gustav Klimt. I love his work and wanted to create some coloring pages that had elements reminiscent of his works. This Goddess drawing will be available as a digital download file later today through my Etsy store. She will be paired with another of my Goddess drawings.



I am working on some ideas for crafting projects to post in the next few weeks. Just have to get details settled.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Til next week.


Terri





No comments: