Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Halloween Ideas to check out

Are you dressing up for Halloween? Are you decorating the house and yard? Are you throwing a party for the kids? Or a group of adults?

I just love Halloween and all the decorations you can create. So….  I thought I would do a few Halloween crafts for the next few weeks. Just to give you some ideas for your own decorating. To get some ideas I surfed the web for a while. So many ideas, wow.

I decided to start by sharing these websites that have some very cool stuff.

One of my favorites is the Martha Stewart idea page. Check out all the great home made projects. There are some awesome projects on her site.




I found these cool Steampunk Pumpkin Treat Tubs on this website


This is a cool idea with flowerpots, one of my favorite crafting supplies. I want to do this one. I also bookmarked the site because it appears they have lots of different craft ideas and instructions.



Here is a cool blog by an event company. They have cool Halloween ideas and probably others for different occasions.

Here are some commercial sites that are great if you don’t want to make your own decorations

GrandinRoad is a cool site, though more costly than some others   http://www.grandinroad.com/

Oriental Trading Company has lots of inexpensive stuff for decorating as well as some great kits. They are good for any party theme throughout the year



Some other places are

Grab your paint and supplies and make your home look great for Halloween.
Or grab your credit card and order those fun decorations so they arrive in time.

Til next time. J
Terri


Stop by my Etsy shop for new arrivals www.etsy.com/shop/1krazyrtist

No comments: