Saturday, October 15, 2016

Drawing 4

Ah, day four of the challenge. I didn’t start this drawing til late this afternoon. I started the morning watching Bob Ross paint on PBS. Then we went to some yard sales and a flea market. Then to a craft show at the library. It was a fun Saturday morning.

While watching a tiny house program this afternoon I did this pencil drawing.

It is again on the 80 lb, acid free, drawing paper. I used the 2H pencil to do a little sketch, then the 2B pencil to finish it up.  That was it. I think it took about 30 minutes to complete while I watched the TV.

I am finding this exercise very inspiring. I am considering doing some oil painting in the next few weeks. Living in an RV makes some projects difficult. I just have to put away my jewelry and sewing supplies to make room to work on the paintings.

I hope you are finding a little inspiration too.

Terri

1KrazyRtist

No comments: