Friday, October 21, 2016

Drawings 9 and 10



Two more drawings for yesterday and today. 

The first one was done yesterday with conte’ crayons.  I wanted to do some sketches with different mediums.



Conte’ crayons are almost like really hard pressed pastels. They work in a similar way. They also get your fingers dirty like pastels, so you have to be careful when touching the paper. Smudges are easy to make.



The second drawing is another pencil sketch done with a B pencil. I did a painting a few years ago with a similar look. I love landscapes and trees. I am a Taurus and love the earth and being outside.


Besides doing these little sketches, I have been working on a variety of wire wrap necklaces and other fun stuff. Some have been posted to the Etsy store this past week. Including a couple of the sketches.

Terri

1KrazyRtist



No comments: