Sunday, October 23, 2016

Drawings and Psychic Art

Here I am with the next two drawings.
 
The first one is a pencil sketch for a Christmas card. I thought the idea of an elf decorating a saguaro cactus here in Arizona was funny.


The second sketch, well, it is sort of a revisiting. It was done in pastel pencils.


In 1991 to 1993 I worked in a couple of  metaphysical shops in Florida. I did Tarot readings and psychic art, and taught some classes on Tarot, Feng Shui and Aromatherapy. The spirit drawings were done using Prismacolor colored pencils and pastels. Each drawing came with a message. At that time I was also using the name Astreya on my spirit drawings.

This second drawing is similar to some of my psychic art drawings from 1992 and 1993. I haven’t done many in recent years. I had at one point, a couple of years ago, offered some in my Etsy store.  This angel’s name is Jeremiah.


I have always enjoyed doing the drawings and even did a couple of oil paintings. Below I have included a couple of photos of some of the art.

First is an angel I did just before a psychic faire in Cocoa, FL.





The brown one is an oil on a 9 x 12 canvas of Archangel Michael. I sold this one at a convention in 2001. It was painted in 2000.








The next drawing is a white charcoal drawing from 1993 of a wise teacher.



The painting is of the same teacher painted in 2000 on a 16 x 20 canvas in oils. This one was sold in my new age gift shop in 2001.

I keep feeling like I should be doing these psychic drawings and paintings again. I may do some soon to sell in my Etsy shop.


Terri

1KrazyRtist



No comments: