Sunday, October 30, 2016

Drawings 16 and 17

Being dependent on the rv park wifi is tough. Some days there is no signal, other days it works just fine. I have to take advantage of the signal when it’s available.
  
This drawing of an angel was done using the Prismacolor colored pencils on a light blue art paper made for use with pastels and pencils.




The second drawing is a sketch for a doll. It was just done with a 2B pencil on art paper. I like to make sketches for my dolls and tote bags before I make the patterns. I have many drawings, but have not made all the ideas into actual projects.






Since I am doing the daily drawing challenge I decided I might as well use it to practice a lot more on the spirit art.

I realized I didn’t put a time limit on this challenge, like thirty days. I will probably end the challenge on Monday, October 31. That doesn’t mean I will stop doing the drawings, just that the challenge itself is done.


I do have some new craft project ideas that I am working on. So the challenge has been a success in allowing my mind to wander. I have been able to consider how to sell products and what to focus on.

Here you can see a couple of older sketches for dolls I have made.  Plus the photo of the dolls after they were finished with an elf doll I made.



I hope to put some of  my dolls and tote bags into a small shop here in Wickenburg in January.



Terri

1KrazyRtist

No comments: